Monday, June 23, 2008

funeral home jobs

Some opt to use these poems as part of their eulogies. Many others actually make their own funeral arrangements prior to their death including all of the details most important to them.

On the day of the funeral my uncle came and stood by my side as I read the funeral poem and I was so glad that he did, I thought that my heart was going to jump out of my chest, it was pounding that hard. Even if you do not suffer from public speaking nerves, it would be a good idea to practice giving your eulogy in front of a family member or a friend. Included in the details of these funeral burial services are a number of choices including a person to lead the service, flowers, music, and even photos if you choose to honor the deceased in this way.

It is important to sit down, take a deep breath and write down a few points you can make. Nonverbal actions are equally important during funerals. We leave the dark and dim home of our mother's womb to discover a new home in a brighter, wider world.

And it doesn't end after death. Even though death is a sad event, eulogies should always be written in an uplifting and inspiring manner.

No comments: